How are ambiguities handled when writing the PGN when more than one piece of the same type can move into the same square?
[FEN "1R4QQ/R1R4Q/8/6pP/5P1P/8/NK1k4/1N1N4 w - g6 0 1"]
Note: It isWhite to move, with an en passant capturing square on g6.
What would happen if:
- the top rook moves to
- one of the bottom rooks moves to
- the left pawn takes
- the bottom right pawn takes
- the top right pawn takes
xg6by en passant_?
- the top left knight goes to
- one of the bottom knight goes to
Edit (bonus question):
- What would happen if any queen wants to go to