"Layers of abstraction that serve to hide internals are never a good thing. Instead, the internals should be designed in a way such that they NEED no hiding."
-- Aaron Griffin, when describing The Arch Way
- GitHub: https://github.com/bytefire
- Linux Kernel Contributions: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/log/?qt=author&q=Okash+Khawaja
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/okash-khawaja-a7174030
- Blog: http://binarydebt.wordpress.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/binarydebt