I cloned StockFish from GitHub and did a
make inside the
src folder and found that supported archs are:
- x86-64-bmi2 > x86 64-bit with pext support (also enables SSE4)
- x86-64-modern > x86 64-bit with popcnt support (also enables SSE3)
- x86-64 > x86 64-bit generic
- x86-32 > x86 32-bit (also enables SSE)
- x86-32-old > x86 32-bit fall back for old hardware
- ppc-64 > PPC 64-bit
- ppc-32 > PPC 32-bit
- armv7 > ARMv7 32-bit
- general-64 > unspecified 64-bit
- general-32 > unspecified 32-bit
I want to build as optimized as possible for my samsung galaxy s10+ running having an arm64-v8a exynos9820 processor.
Which archs should I choose? Will they be optimized as they could be when I build for x86-64-bmi2 for my 64bits ubuntu? If not, how could I optimize them?
(The rather simple idea is that I want to build it to have it as optimized as possible for my mobile phone.)