What software application do you think that does not exist? I'm a programmer and I would like to implement it to help the Chess world. Thanks in advance to those who give me good ideas.
I'll give some nice applications, but I'm not sure if you'll have the skills...
- Automatically annotate a chess game with natural language processing, like how a human coach would do. I'm not talking about a blunder check, but a full annotated game.
- Port Komodo or Houdini to the iOS platform
- A website that can analyze a chess website (eg: Chessbase), extract the diagrams and give back analysis
- A website that I can analyze a chess position in FEN. There're several that can do that, but they are very limited. I'm looking for a complete package like Chessbase.
- Given a single chess game, estimate the ELO rating
- Extend deep learning and use it to make a new engine that can consistently beat Stockfish
- A chess engine that can speak and coach you for chess
- Train a convolutional deep neutral network that can recognize a board position in a YouTube video (Google can already do that for face detection)